Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fishing Watching




We took a walk to the shore on a very windy afternoon, and saw some people fishing from the cliff. I'd seen people try to fish there, but never actually saw anyone catch anything alive. We finally saw one woman catch some fish before our eyes. She looked like a novice, yet she caught some fish. She told me about her fishing gear. It was a very simple setup. Maybe I'll give it a try soon. I already have a rod. A reel, strings, hooks and swivels are all I need. Oh, I would need bait! They said squid and bread would do the Job. The fish didn't look too appetizing, though....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds fun! Don't forget to take some pictures when you go fishing! BTW who's going to gut/clean them once you catch some? :-)

Hiro said...

I can clean any fish. All you need is healthy appetite and a good cooking knife!